Wednesday 5 November 2008

Discovering Latin America Film Festival

The DLA Film Festival invited me to show my short film 'Ceci n'est pas une mouche' at 4 of their screenings in the beginning of December as part of their Local Talent selection! The screenings will happen at the Odeon Panton Street and at the Ritzy Picturehouse in London, preceding live action features. You can find all the details on: http://www.discoveringlatinamerica.com/dlaff/schedule/event.php?id=235


Last night there was a warm up party for the festival, and they showed 4 Brazilian short films, 3 of them animated. I noticed mine was the only project animated single-handedly, while the other ones had crews of 5 to 10 people, so I was really proud to be among that group. Another thing that made me smile was that they had an image from my short film on the invite for the event:



No comments: